This course will help facility owners and managers to create effective testing programs for fenestrations (window, door, curtain wall, and storefront systems) in new buildings. Project examples and applicable industry standards for testing will be discussed.
Picture this scenario: The local high school football team is practicing; a summer thunderstorm blows up overhead producing strong winds; the team heads for cover as quickly as possible. Within minutes of the team making it into one of the adjacent building, a stadium light pole crashes down on the building, punching a hole through the roof and…
This month we are continuing the ‘saga of the parking deck’ with focus on essential design factors for these unique buildings.
- TECH NOTES | Raindrops Keep Fallin’ On My Head
- TECH NOTES | No Place to Park
- TECH TALKS | Window Testing Seminar
- TECH NOTES | We Didn’t See That One Coming #2
- TECH TALKS | Special Inspections: Greensboro, NC
- TECH NOTES | Lessons Learned – Parking Deck