On March 27, SKA Project Managers Aaron Bopp and Tim Cook presented a TECH TALKS seminar in Charlotte, NC, on Special Inspections. Aaron and Tim navigate through this complicated seminar with finesse and show viewers how communication is the key to making the process less painful.
This course will help facility owners and managers to create effective testing programs for fenestrations (window, door, curtain wall, and storefront systems) in new buildings. Project examples and applicable industry standards for testing will be discussed.
TECH TALKS | Special Inspections: Learn directly from SKA engineers about the special inspection process and best practices.
- TECH NOTES | Raindrops Keep Fallin’ On My Head
- TECH NOTES | No Place to Park
- TECH TALKS | Window Testing Seminar
- TECH NOTES | We Didn’t See That One Coming #2
- TECH TALKS | Special Inspections: Greensboro, NC
- TECH NOTES | Lessons Learned – Parking Deck