June 01, 2015 - Studies indicate that exposure to daylight improves our alertness, productivity, and general well being. The Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) program recognizes the value of natural light in work areas and awards points to buildings that provide daylight and outside views to building occupants. These studies confirm what we already knew – we…
October 24, 2014 - This course will help facility owners and managers to create effective testing programs for fenestrations (window, door, curtain wall, and storefront systems) in new buildings. Project examples and applicable industry standards for testing will be discussed.
- TECH TALKS | Decoded: Special Inspections
- TECH NOTES | Raindrops Keep Fallin’ On My Head
- TECH NOTES | No Place to Park
- TECH TALKS | Window Testing Seminar
- TECH NOTES | We Didn’t See That One Coming #2
- TECH TALKS | Special Inspections: Greensboro, NC