CASE STUDY: ICRI Article Rehabilitation of 60-Year Old Mitchell Water Treatment Plant
SKA is excited and proud to have an article featured in the July-August 2020 edition of ICRI Concrete Repair Bulletin. A few of our extremely talented and dedicated engineers developed the article highlighting the structural rehabilitation and service-life extension of the filter house and concrete basins at the 60-year old Mitchell Water Treatment Plant in Greensboro, NC. Click here for the article (begins on page 12 of pdf). Enjoy!
- TECH NOTES | Excess Salt Not Good for Our Bodies or Buildings
- TECH NOTES | You Can’t See What You Can’t See
- TECH NOTES | Not Just Another Day at the Beach
- Emanant Domain
- Top 7 Ways To Save Energy Costs In a Home During Winter
- Project Award Wins and Case Studies