TECH NOTES | We Didn’t See That One Coming #2
Picture this scenario: The local high school football team is practicing; a summer thunderstorm blows up overhead producing strong winds; the team heads for cover as quickly as possible. Within minutes of the team making it into one of the adjacent building, a stadium light pole crashes down on the building, punching a hole through the roof and damaging the roof structure.
Enter your email address to download
- SKA Industry Leaders
- SKA Downloads
- SKA Videos
- SKA Insights
- SKA WhitePaper
- SKA TechNotes
- SKA TechTalks
- The Undersized Urbanite Guide to Resourceful Repurposing
- Project Award Wins and Case Studies
- Artisans at Work
- Rising Construction Costs Have You Down?
- TECH NOTES | Windows Part 1
- TECH TALKS | Decoded: Special Inspections