TECH NOTES | We Didn’t See That One Coming #2
Picture this scenario: The local high school football team is practicing; a summer thunderstorm blows up overhead producing strong winds; the team heads for cover as quickly as possible. Within minutes of the team making it into one of the adjacent building, a stadium light pole crashes down on the building, punching a hole through the roof and damaging the roof structure.
- TECH NOTES | Excess Salt Not Good for Our Bodies or Buildings
- TECH NOTES | You Can’t See What You Can’t See
- TECH NOTES | Not Just Another Day at the Beach
- Emanant Domain
- Top 7 Ways To Save Energy Costs In a Home During Winter
- Project Award Wins and Case Studies