Human Resources Assistant Greensboro, NC
Click HERE to apply.
SKA Consulting Engineers, Inc. is looking for an ambitious, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources department in our newly located Greensboro, North Carolina office.
In this position, the Human Resources Assistant will perform a variety of responsibilities that support the Human Resources Manager in the areas of recruitment, onboarding, communication, event relations, event planning and benefits administration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for posting and updating job opportunities on job boards and on social media platforms
- Provide assistance in scheduling and coordinating candidate interviews
- Maintain and update applicant tracking database and candidate pipeline
- Assist in writing and maintaining accurate position descriptions
- Process new hire, change of status and separation paperwork
- Participate in the development, execution, and continued success of SKA’s Mentorship Program
- Assist with new employee onboarding and integration
- Research, gather and present market salary survey data
- Provide assistance in the administration of company benefits
- Participate as a member of the Events Committee and Employee Experience Committee
- Provide assistance on HR projects and strategic plans as appropriate
- Associate’s degree with one to two years related experience in a Human Resources or administrative role required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a Human Resources concentration preferred
- Experience and exposure to Benefits Administration, Employee Relations and Recruiting, is helpful
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Familiarity with HRIS software a plus
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail skills, and self-motivation
SKA Consulting Engineers, Inc., is an award-winning, multidisciplinary engineering firm established in 1957 and headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina. SKA provides MEP, fire protection, and structural engineering services, as well as comprehensive building solutions, for clients across the United States and Mexico. SKA’s discerning clients select SKA for its reputation and commitment to integrity, quality, integrity, dedication, and expertise. With 7 offices located across the southeast, SKA serves clients across a broad range of market sectors, including: education, athletics, commercial, industrial, healthcare, transportation, multifamily housing, parks, entertainment, water resources and religious. To learn more about SKA, please visit http://skaeng.com
SKA Consulting Engineers is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of protected classes in the United States. SKA Consulting Engineers is a drug free environment.