Mechanical Engineer (PE) Greensboro, NC
SKA Consulting Engineers is seeking a Mechanical Engineer (PE) licensed in the State of North Carolina to be a member of our growing team.
We are looking for team players that are motivated, responsible, and have a desire to make a positive impact in society by working on a wide variety of projects, including high profile.
- Licensed Mechanical Engineer in North Carolina with at least (15) years of experience working in a consulting engineering firm.
- A thorough knowledge of mechanical systems, ASHRAE Guidelines, mechanical codes, and industrial mechanical systems required. This includes HVAC systems, boilers, chillers, duct sizing, and piping design.
- Ability to field survey mechanical systems.
- Experience in construction contract administration.
- Experience writing and editing specifications.
- Service-oriented and good communication skills.
SKA offers competitive salaries, training, growth opportunities and comprehensive benefits.
If you feel your experience is a strong match to our requirements and you are seeking a professional firm with which to develop your career, please submit a cover letter and your resume for consideration to April Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org
SKA Consulting Engineers, Inc., is an award-winning, multidisciplinary engineering firm established in 1957 and headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina. SKA provides MEP, fire protection, and structural engineering services, as well as comprehensive building solutions, for clients across the United States and Mexico. SKA’s discerning clients select SKA for its reputation and commitment to quality, integrity, and innovation. With branch offices located in the southeast, SKA serves clients across a broad range of market sectors, including education, athletics, commercial, industrial, healthcare, transportation, multifamily housing, parks, entertainment, water resources and religious. To learn more about SKA, please visit http://skaeng.com.
SKA Consulting Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran. SKA Consulting Engineers does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual’s race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations. SKA Consulting Engineers is a drug-free environment.